A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Fein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Fein MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Fein practice?
- Dr. Jordan Fein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Fein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Sacramento, CA.
See Gresham Internists, Gresham Critical Care Practitioners, and Gresham Pulmonologists.