A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Firestone is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Firestone, MD, PHD is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Firestone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Harborview Medical Center
- Harbor View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firestone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans