A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Garelick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Garelick, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garelick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Garelick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Garelick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Garelick graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Garelick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Marc Garelick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Garelick practice?
- Dr. Jordan Garelick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Garelick practices Ophthalmology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Ophthalmologists.