Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

whats with all the hype? show details whats with all the hype?
Nov 28th, 2012

I think Dr. Geller is a very nice doctor, but just not so sure about his diagnostic abilities. I have been deeing him for a little over 6 monthes. I still don't feel better. he just keeps saying there is nothing he can do at this point. Hmmm...confusing. Why not? I just didn't think at this point he is very helpful. Whether my situation is common or not, a doctor should be able to offer some sound helpful advice, not just send you on your merry way until the next visit. he didn't try to ease my symptoms whatsoever.

highly recommended! show details highly recommended!
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Geller is the best! He is young and well informed. He listens and I have never once felt rushed. His staff is courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Geller.

Lucky to have found Dr Geller show details Lucky to have found Dr Geller
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr Geller is an all round excellent doctor. He is bright, thoughtful, knowledgeable and caring.

Outstanding Diagnostician show details Outstanding Diagnostician
Oct 18th, 2011

The best doctor I've ever gone to. Brilliant, warm and well connected to other outstanding specialists. Outstanding communication skills and up to date on latest research findings.

Oct 15th, 2011

Very fine doctor!

kind and patient show details kind and patient
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr Geller was kind and patient. I had to bring my kids to the appointment and he was so accommodating as was his staff. I haven't gotten my test results or follow up care as it's only been a few days, but I am confident they will be just as professional & kind as they were during my appointment.

Mar 15th, 2011

Poor bedside manner. Did not run the appropriate tests and offered inconsistent explanations.

Nov 17th, 2010

Horrible

Aug 31st, 2009

I thought that he was a little too young for me at first but he was able to diagnosed what many doctors that have been in practice for many years missed. Thank you Dr. Geller!!

One of the best doctors in LA show details One of the best doctors in LA
Aug 12th, 2009

If you are in search of a really good doctor, stop looking - he is the one!