A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Gitlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Gitlin, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gitlin has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Scott Gitlin MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan S. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Jordan Gitlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Gitlin practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Somers, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.