Urologist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

A Regretful Visit show details A Regretful Visit
Nov 9th, 2012

Rude receptionist and nurse -- we are asked to leave the room even before we finish dressing up our son. Seemed like a disconnect between nurse and doctor. Dr. Gitlin did not even do any physical exam on my son...remember, this is our initial visit. Everybody seemed to be rushing patients. Dollars count more than patient care. Will never come back to this clinic. Precertification staff does not care about expediting urgent test and even left early for the day. Nobody is around to assist us. Everything in this office is very DISCONNECTED AND UNCOORDINATED. Never bring your children here for heaven's sake.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 4th, 2012

We just came back from our follow up appointment with Dr. Gitlin. Our son had surgery with him in January and we are so happy with the results. Dr. Gitlin is the most professional and amazing doctor we have had the pleasure to work with. He is kind, polite, and kid-friendly. He is an incredible doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Gitlin is fabulous!! We just left our first appointment with Dr. Gitlin for our son. He has an excellent beside manner and immediately puts you at ease. His communication skills are fantastic and he explains everything so that you fully understand. He even draws pictures. We did not feel rushed and we were extremely happy with the entire appointment. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jun 5th, 2011

Had the pleasure of having Dr. Gitlin preform surgery on two of my boys(5yrs old. & 9 months). Excellent bedside manner!! Explains everything so u can completely understand(along with drawings). Will always come down to ur level when speaking(even if he has to sit on the floor). A person who takes pride in his workand cares for his patients. I would recommend his to anyone. ~~Happy Mom~~ 4-26-2011

Incredible Bedside Manners and Knowledgeable show details Incredible Bedside Manners and Knowledgeable
by k.f.-Manorville, NY on Apr 10th, 2011

I went to him for a second opinion for my son's surgery and then went with my "gut" and chose him. In contrast to the first opinion, his diagnosis was on target, his bedside manners were incredible; he took the time to explain the surgery by using simple words, sketching the procedure, and answering any questions we had. He is a geniune, caring,and knowledgeable person.

so caring show details so caring
Feb 15th, 2011

he made me feel so at ease- my child was comfortable and he was spot on with everything that he did medically

Excellence show details Excellence
by Daren Dillon on Jan 11th, 2011

Doctor Gitlin is outstanding! His genuine concern, care and clear communication is beyond excellent! I would and will highly recomend him to anyone!

Incredible Surgeon show details Incredible Surgeon
by Leslie ~ Woodmere, NY on Jan 2nd, 2011

Dr. Gittlin is an extremely professional doctor & well knowledgable in his field.He is also very caring about his patients well being. I trusted him to perform surgery on my 5 year old daughter and my expectations were met above and beyond. We highly recommend him.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Mar 8th, 2009

Dr. Jordan Gitlin is a wonderful Doctor... I would recommend him to everyone...M. Austin- suffolk Cty, NY

Feb 12th, 2009

There is no doctor better or kinder than Dr. Gitlin.

He is Fantastic show details He is Fantastic
by Shah on Aug 13th, 2008

Dr Gitlin, operated on my son in May 2008 and all i have to say is WOW...my Husband and I are very impressed with him and I am glad my son is getting the best care out there.