Dr. Jordan Gitlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Gitlin?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Gitlin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2012

A Regretful Visit

Rude receptionist and nurse -- we are asked to leave the room even before we finish dressing up our son. Seemed like a disconnect between nurse and doctor. Dr. Gitlin did not even do any physical exam on my son...remember, this is our initial visit. Everybody seemed to be rushing patients. Dollars count more than patient care. Will never come back to this clinic. Precertification staff does not care about expediting urgent test and even left early for the day. Nobody is around to assist us. Everything in this office is very DISCONNECTED AND UNCOORDINATED. Never bring your children here for heaven's sake.

August 17th, 2012

Dr. Gitlin rushed through the exam and had zero bedside manner. Our son still has the same problem. I will be using Dr. Friedman from now on.

June 6th, 2011

Excellent!!

Dr. Gitlin is fabulous!! We just left our first appointment with Dr. Gitlin for our son. He has an excellent beside manner and immediately puts you at ease. His communication skills are fantastic and he explains everything so that you fully understand. He even draws pictures. We did not feel rushed and we were extremely happy with the entire appointment. I would recommend him to anyone!

April 10th, 2011

Incredible Bedside Manners and Knowledgeable

I went to him for a second opinion for my son's surgery and then went with my "gut" and chose him. In contrast to the first opinion, his diagnosis was on target, his bedside manners were incredible; he took the time to explain the surgery by using simple words, sketching the procedure, and answering any questions we had. He is a geniune, caring,and knowledgeable person.

February 15th, 2011

so caring

he made me feel so at ease- my child was comfortable and he was spot on with everything that he did medically

January 11th, 2011

Excellence

Doctor Gitlin is outstanding! His genuine concern, care and clear communication is beyond excellent! I would and will highly recomend him to anyone!

January 3rd, 2011

Incredible Surgeon

Dr. Gittlin is an extremely professional doctor & well knowledgable in his field.He is also very caring about his patients well being. I trusted him to perform surgery on my 5 year old daughter and my expectations were met above and beyond. We highly recommend him.

February 12th, 2009

There is no doctor better or kinder than Dr. Gitlin.

August 13th, 2008

He is Fantastic

Dr Gitlin, operated on my son in May 2008 and all i have to say is WOW...my Husband and I are very impressed with him and I am glad my son is getting the best care out there.

June 7th, 2017