Dr. Jordan Goodstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Goodstein?

September 10th, 2010

Dr. Goodstein Corrected A Problem that was created by another MD

I would recommend Dr. Goodstein to any patient seeking correction for a hernia, assistance in the correction of gallbladder surgery and the use of mesh to cover the possibility of the hernia returning. I am happy with the work he completed and in my case I would use him again. His professional attitude is great and he is knowlegeable.

July 16th, 2010

A good surgeon, a good person

Dr. Goodstein performed surgery on me two years ago. I had a difficult problem and I was pleased with the outcome. I found him to be knowledgeable; he always was sure of himself, would identify the problem immediately, and had a plan to resolve them. I enjoyed talking Dr. Goodstein as well. One thing I wished had happened would have been a suggested follow-up visit a year or so after my post-surgery visits with him ended.

May 10th, 2010

NOT an oncological surgeon!

Dr. Goodstein should NEVER have performed the surgery he did on my mother; if he had really read her CT scan he should have referred her surgery out to an oncological surgeon. Mom nearly DIED at his hands, losing 5 units of blood. The mass was abutting the renal vein and the surgeon did not even have a vascular surgeon in the operating suite, but thank God one was summoned from another operating suite. He could not remove all my mother's tumor.

December 15th, 2009