A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Grabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Grabel, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Grabel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabel graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Grabel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Carel Grabel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jordan C. Grabel practice?
- Dr. Jordan Grabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Grabel practices Neurological Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons.