A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Haber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Haber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Lloyd Haber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan L. Haber practice?
- Dr. Jordan Haber has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jordan Haber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dix Hills, NY.