A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Haber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Haber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Lloyd Haber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan L. Haber practice?
- Dr. Jordan Haber has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jordan Haber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dix Hills, NY.