A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Josephson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Josephson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Josephson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan S. Josephson practice?
Dr. Jordan Josephson practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.