A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Josephson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josephson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josephson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Josephson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Josephson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan S Josephson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan S. Josephson practice?
- Dr. Jordan Josephson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Josephson practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.