Overall Review

3.9

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Josephson treated me since I was a teen suffering from chronic sinuitis. He also performed surgery on my sinues, and straightened my deviated septum.

April 20th, 2015
A caring doctor with a great c.v.
The Doctor offers a more holistic approach to zero in on your reported problems.

April 2nd, 2014
LIFESAVER
I ENDURED YEARS SUFFERING WITH CHRONIC SINUSITIS.TREATED BY VARIOUS SPECIALISTS,HAD 4 SURGERIES,LIMITED IMPROVEMENT.SAW DR. JOSEPHSON,HIS TOTAL BODY APPROACH TO RESPIRATORY HEALTH IS WHAT I NEEDED.I HAD LUNG CANCER SURGERY IN 2000 AND A HEARING LOSS DUE TO MENINGITIS.WHEN I FIRST MET HIM,HE LISTENED INTENTLY TO MY PREVIOUS CONDITIONS.HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID I AM GOING TO, I CAN AND I WILL HELP YOU.TOOK A TOTAL APPROACH,TREATED MY INFECTION,DID BALOON SINUPLASTY AND HAVE ENJOYED WONDERFUL RESULTS IN HIS CARE AS COMPARED TO ALL THE DOCTORS AND SURGERIES IN THE PAST.I WAKE UP EVERYDAY FEELING MORE ALIVE. GOD BLESS HIM!

February 25th, 2014
Dr. Josephson is byfar the most thorough, knowledgable, and personable physician I have ever seen and worked with! As a pediatric intensive care nurse and previous adult cardiac catheterization nurse here in New York City, I have had numerous encounters with doctors who are extremely intelligent, yet lack a friendly bedside manner, and vice versa. It is a true rarity to find a physician that exlempifies both of these qualities. In addition, Dr. Josephson was the first and only doctor to correct a myraid of sinus and functional nasal deformities that plagued me since early childhood. I have seen three different ENT doctors and have had an absurd amount of futile sinus surgeries (5 previous to Dr. Josephson). It wasn't until I was fortunate enough to be seen and treated by Dr. Jordan Josephson that I was able to breath once again through my nose! No more snoring, daily headaches, sore throats, post-nasal drip, hoarseness, sinus pressure, tender glands, asthma exacerbations, fatigue, and frequent/constant acute sinus infections. Currently, I am off all antibiotics, nasal steroid sprays, and asthma medications. I can't thank Dr. Josephson enough, I feel renewed and have a much brighter outlook on life.

February 3rd, 2014
Patient
I went to see Dr. Josephson as I was suffering from various sinus problems and complications such as GERD (gastroesophageal reflux) and snoring. Previously, I have gone to various doctors and none of them seemed to connect the dots between all of these problems. I was given a lot of treatments over the years, most that provided temporary or minimal relief. Dr. Josephson gets it. His treatments are spot on and have offered me significant relief already. He thinks of everything with balance. Dr. Josephson’s treatments have made a huge difference in my life already. I highly recommend him.

January 30th, 2014
Dr. Davidson is a great doctor. His bedside manner, his knowledge, his staff, are all second to none. He is there for his patients and I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

January 28th, 2014
Dr Josephson is simply great!
My treatment is always thorough, and he takes all the time needed (unlike many other doctors where you feel they are rushing so they can get to the next billable patient). When I do my own research on the internet (like most of us these days), he’s always able to address my concerns and answer my questions. He smart, educated and friendly. No assembly line here! His staff is warm, friendly and helpful. They remember me. His follow up is thorough and dependable and he will go the extra mile to make sure your treatment is correct and complete. When I got sick and had to go to the ER, he met me in the ER, made sure I was ok and got taken care of and followed up with the consulting doctors. He may be more expensive for me because he is out of network, but my health isn’t the place to cut corners and he IS worth the extra expense.

April 19th, 2013
great staff great doctor

February 2nd, 2013
Avoid, this doctor at all costs!!!
Warning, I believe Josephson will push you to get surgery, but won't tell you of the dangers involved! . Don't let yourself be swayed by his smooth manner! In my opinion he is a fundamentally dishonest individual. My surgery resulted in my having to retire early due to loss of vision that he did not warn me of. To add insult to injury, although I paid him in full, three years later he had debt collectors come after me demanding an additional $25K. I have been hounded ever since and my credit rating shattered. Please learn from my mistake.

April 7th, 2012
Horrible
Conceited

March 14th, 2012
I had a facial celluitis with my eye almost closed. Dr Josephson saw me after hours and adjusted his personal schedule to do so. He explained the gravity of the situation in detail and took the time to call me the first thing next morning to check about my condition. He immeidately told me to go to the emergencey room of Lenox Hill Hospital and met me there and expedited my admission to the hospital. Through his quick action I was able to avoid surgery and was treated with several days of IV antibiotics and had a full and complete recovery.

April 16th, 2011
Andrew Armenti
Dr. Josephson is one of the smartest doctors I know. Not only is he a skilled surgeon, he actually cares about you as a person. I highly recommend him and can't say enough great things about him. His staff is also very accommodating.