A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Kassoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Kassoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Kassoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassoff graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kassoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Kassoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Kassoff practice?
- Dr. Jordan Kassoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Kassoff practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.