A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Kassoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Kassoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassoff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kassoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Kassoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassoff graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kassoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Kassoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Kassoff practice?
- Dr. Jordan Kassoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Kassoff practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.