A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Mitchell, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Routine and High Risk Obstetrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Lindsey Mitchell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Jordan Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Mitchell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.