Obstetrics & Gynecology

4461 Coit Rd
Ste 211
Frisco, TX 75035
(214) 297-0008
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by sarah on May 27th, 2014

Dr . Mitchell is great! She's professional, knowledgeable and caring. Her staff on the other hand is a different story. The office staff is rude and unhelpful. If you have any questions, they will just tell you what they think you want to hear. Even though I like Dr . Mitchell, I will not be going back because of her staff.

|  Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
by EAR on Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Mitchell really puts you at ease, she has a great bedside manner. They respond very quickly with test results & call you right away. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.

|  Misdiagnosed Chronic BV  |  show details
by Anon on May 14th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Mitchell for a chronic problem with bacterial vaginosis. She only prescribed me the same medication repeatedly, vaginal and oral forms of metronidazole, and despite me seeing her within a day of finishing antibiotics with the same symptoms, she insisted metronidazole was curing me and gave me another prescription for the same medication. She never did try Clindamycin or longer forms of treatment - and eventually I had to go to another doctor to get properly diagnosed. I am sure she is a good doctor but she did not handle my case of chronic BV properly.

|  Awesome Dr  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr Mitchell was great! My wife and I have and will continue to recommend Dr Mitchell to friends and family.The Fergusons

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I was told your OB is suppose to be like your best friend during pregnancy because you spend so much time with them. I actually did not have that with my doctor, so I switched to Dr. Mitchell at 20 weeks. That was the best decision I ever made! She made My first pregnancy the best experience. She never rushed me and made me feel completely comfortable. Her nurse and office staff were also a joy to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone and everyone!

|  such a pleasure  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Mitchell delivered my soon a few months ago, she did an amazing job in the delivery room and throughout the pregnancy. I enjoyed every appointment and looked forward to going back. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen or worked with. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.