A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Lake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Elizabeth Lake MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jordan E. Lake practice?
- Dr. Jordan Lake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Lake practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.