A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Leake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Leake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leake graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Leake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Teel Leake MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan T. Leake practice?
- Dr. Jordan Leake has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Leake practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.