A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Lisella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Lisella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisella graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lisella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Mills Lisella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Lisella practice?
- Dr. Jordan Lisella has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Lisella practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Catskill, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.