Dr. Jordan Lisella Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Lisella?

Copious arrogance

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Seems to be of the opinion that he is burdended by having to dismount his majic carpet in the exam room so as to take nearly five minutes to examine you. "Examine" conotes careful observation. What you get is more accurately termed a glance. You have questions concerning your condition, surgery,prognosis ? His highness does not waste time answering questions to which he knows you cannot possibly understand the answer. Runner up to worst physician i have ever seen, who as it happens, is in the same group.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Would not take a animal to this doctor absolutely awful no bedside manners and obviously doesn't know what he is doing if I need another operation already. He was not a doctor I chose just happened to be on call

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Lisella is top notch, talented, and an excellent surgeon. However, you have to get past the fact that he has a tendency to walk out on you mid sentence. This is very annoying but do not let it discourage you. It just means you need to find answers to your questions elsewhere. Personally, I found the fb Ankle Joint Fusion support group and others like it more helpful than any Dr. could ever be.

Horrible Doctor go somewhere else

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Rude..Arrogant ....Doctor turned an athlete to a cripple...True story...Played basketball the day before my surgery now I walk with a permanent limp and can't run...Stay away

Posted on January 20th, 2015

He's not the most personable but his diagnosis and surgery was perfect!

What a JERK!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

So the first time I went to see him it took about 3 weeks to book an appointment (normal for any busy doctor) the problem is that he was only at that office 3 days of the week, not very convenient. I went in and told him that I was having on and off ankle problems (both ankles) he had some x-rays done of the ankle that was currently giving me a problem and went on to tell me he thinks I might have some bone spurs which could be causing the problem but would have to send me for an MRI to confirm. Went back 3 weeks later after MRI. When he walks in the room it was like he didn't even know why I was there and was treating me like it was the first time he saw me. So I, figuring he was the doctor and knows better than I do started explaining my symptoms reminding him that they were the same as last time I saw him and he then realized that it wasn't my first visit and started skimming through my file. He started going over my MRI and started to tell me that he thinks my problem could be a cist and he probably thinks it's benign. When I asked him how we can be sure he went on to say I'm pretty sure, I'm about 97 percent sure. Really? When I asked him about the bone spurs he said those might also contribute to the problem but he couldn't really tell from the MRI. (I thought that's what I was getting the MRI for!) When I belittling asked him if the cist in my one ankle could be the problem I am having in both ankles (like I explained when we first met) I think he took offense. He said highly impossible we only got and MRI on one ankle. When I kept asking questions about what the problem could be he kind of dismissed them and said if they are not really bothering me I wouldn't consider any surgery and should check back in a year to check up on my 97 percent sure noncancerous cist (he didn't say 97 percent sure noncancerous cist part). IF THEY WEREN'T BOTHERING ME FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!! He started to walk out the door even when I wasn't finished with questions and kind of left me hanging. The real title of this review was going to be what an a@#hole but I wanted to make sure people read it. I am definitely going to see someone else about my problems and would not recommend this so called DR (disgrace to the title!) to anyone!Hope this was helpful. Let it be known that this guy totally rubbed me the wrong way and got me so angry that he was the cause of my first ever review of anything and I am going to post it everywhere!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

i would recommend him highly. very smart, great surgeon. and really good looking too!

He knew what was wrong

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I had PTTD and he knew from looking at the foot what was wrong,he is very knowledgable and maticulas. He had his moments with the bedside manner, but always answered questions and made sure I was perfectly aware of what would happen after the surgery. Would I go to him again - yes. Have I had friendier doctors yes, but I never knew that a smile could make a difference in the skill of a surgeon in the operating room. He treated my family with respect and took time with them post-op. I have had no surprises during this whole process - he made sure I knew everything. He is a gifted surgeon.

patient

Posted on July 16th, 2010

seems to have extraordinary insight, excellent diagnostician, and surgically highly skilled. Also seems to enjoy the respect and admiration of his co workers, surgical staff and partners.

Posted on August 24th, 2009

The rudest and most dismissive doctor I have ever encountered. I don't necessarily expect good bedside manner. I DO expect common courtesy. Dr.Lisella spoke down to me, did not really listen to what I had to say. I am still in pain and it is almost a year after my surgery. I strongly recommend NOT using him.

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Probably the worst "doctor" you will ever have the misfortune of having been operated on. He is very rude and dismissive..Comes across as totally uncaring and is not ashamed to insult your comments and questions. Nearly destroyed my ankle after his surgery. Would rather be crippled than have this pimp of a doctor treat me or anyone I knew.

Posted on May 18th, 2017