Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Obstetrix Medical Group-AZ
1840 S Stapley Dr
Ste 131
Mesa, AZ 85204
480-969-5999
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch.
 |  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Sam G on Nov 20th, 2013

We have gone to Dr. Perlow off and on in the last 7 years during my wife's pregnancy. I cannot find a nicer doctor ever from all our experiences. He loves his profession and educates his patients on the pros/cons with every health challenge. Whenever we have gone to his office, we have felt relaxed after the appointment as he would take care of ALL our questions, concerns, needs etc. I wish we had even 10% of doctors like Dr. Perlow. He is a true role model for everybody!

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

I was directed to Dr. Perlow 21 years ago as he practiced in Long Beach, Ca. I had a high risk pregnancy and I was scared. There aren't many doctors like him. He treated me with dignity and respect and spent as long as I needed to calmly explain what what happening with my pregnancy. My daughter is thriving today and it is truly a miracle. You can find no better doctor to treat your high risk pregnancy. A truly gifted and highly likable person.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Perlow. We had an extremely turbulant pregnancy, but he brought some calm to our situation.

|  Poor Performance  |  show details
by lpbl on May 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I was referred to Dr. Perlow for a complication during pregnancy. The possibility of an alternate diagnosis was not explored, though my case history suggested the need. Later, it was determined that I had a completely different condition, which could have been harmful to my baby during pregnancy if left untreated, which it was. In addition, the one appointment was rushed, as was the one follow-up 7am phone call. My OB had a difficult time getting a return call, let alone documentation from Dr. Perlow.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
by AS678 on Feb 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Wow, where do I start? Dr. Perlow is just awesome ! I had a complicated pregnancy and was refered to Phoenix Perinatol Associates from my OBGYN, and I am so lucky to have had them. Dr. Perlow, is a kind patient man, who would answer endless questions from

Read Full Review at citysearch.com