Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by Sam G on Nov 20th, 2013

We have gone to Dr. Perlow off and on in the last 7 years during my wife's pregnancy. I cannot find a nicer doctor ever from all our experiences. He loves his profession and educates his patients on the pros/cons with every health challenge. Whenever we have gone to his office, we have felt relaxed after the appointment as he would take care of ALL our questions, concerns, needs etc. I wish we had even 10% of doctors like Dr. Perlow. He is a true role model for everybody!

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
Jan 23rd, 2013

I was directed to Dr. Perlow 21 years ago as he practiced in Long Beach, Ca. I had a high risk pregnancy and I was scared. There aren't many doctors like him. He treated me with dignity and respect and spent as long as I needed to calmly explain what what happening with my pregnancy. My daughter is thriving today and it is truly a miracle. You can find no better doctor to treat your high risk pregnancy. A truly gifted and highly likable person.

Mar 27th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Perlow. We had an extremely turbulant pregnancy, but he brought some calm to our situation.