A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Povich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Povich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Povich graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Povich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan M Povich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Povich practice?
- Dr. Jordan Povich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Povich practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Escanaba, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Escanaba Family Physicians and Escanaba General Practitioners.