Dr. Jordan Povich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Povich?

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Always had openings when I needed something checked promptly. Stays up to date on relevant developments in medicine and is happy to answer any questions clearly. Good bedside manner, very easygoing person. Receptive to new information and also more attentive than previous doctors I've had. He actually listens when a patient is communicating with him. Only real complaint is that he never knocks before entering the room, although that started to happen after being his patient for a few years, so he may have just become comfortable with me over time. I'm pretty sure that I once overheard him gossiping with his nurses about me outside of the room I was being seen in. I didn't appreciate it but I've only heard one instance of that. Also, he takes his time when speaking to patients so I've never minded waiting 15 to be seen by him.

5 Stars

Posted on January 18th, 2016

This was my first doctor visit in 13 years. Dr. Povich was curteous, informative friendly, thorough. I appreciate his method of trying the least invasive procedures first and following up on them. My first impression of Dr. Povich is definitely a positive experience.

my experiance

Posted on January 9th, 2016

I thought his care was horrible and detrimental to doctors everywhere and patients everywhere! How does a pathetic 2 star hospital even keep a 4 star doctor? Anyway You can tell he's a stooge by his stupid pony tail and his sandals. I suspect most of his success is due to being a second generation Doctor. He violated my trust and the doctor patient relationship and has had nothing but a negative affect on my life going forward. So when he tells you I don't know what I'm doing and makes a referral, and he will. just take it as a sign that you don't have the right doctor and you can save some money by finding someone who can. His staff was lazy, unprofessional, and poor and really not deserving as a hospital of there 2 whole stars

Posted on December 29th, 2015

The first time we met with Dr Jordan Povich he spent about an hour and a half going over all of our medical conditions and made recommendations. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and at ease discussing our health issues together.

Posted on February 14th, 2017