A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Prutkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Prutkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prutkin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prutkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Prutkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prutkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Prutkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Prutkin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Prutkin practice?
- Dr. Jordan Prutkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Prutkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.