A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Prutkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Prutkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prutkin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Prutkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Prutkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prutkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Prutkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Prutkin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Prutkin practice?
- Dr. Jordan Prutkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Prutkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.