A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Rush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Rush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rush has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Scott Rush MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan S. Rush practice?
- Dr. Jordan Rush has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Rush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Ellijay, GA.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.