A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg practice?
- Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Schwartzberg practices Dermatology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Dermatologists.