A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan A Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jordan A. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jordan Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Orthopedic Surgeons.