A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan A Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordan A. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jordan Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orangeburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY.
See Orangeburg Surgeons and Orangeburg Orthopedic Surgeons.