A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan A Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordan A. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jordan Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orangeburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY.
See Orangeburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Orangeburg Sports Medicine Doctors.