A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Brent Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jordan B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Jordan Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.