A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Spivack, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Development, Behavior, Asthma, Allergies.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivack graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spivack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spivack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Spivack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan G. Spivack practice?
Dr. Jordan Spivack practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jordon Spivack