A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Spivack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Spivack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Spivack, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivack graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spivack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Gary Spivack MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jordan G. Spivack practice?
- Dr. Jordan Spivack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Spivack practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.