Dr. Jordan Steinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Good guy, but ...
Not aggressive enough to bring relief, too many appointments before really DOing anything.

September 18th, 2015
Best Urologist/Oncologist in the USA
Dr. Steinberg is by far the most awesome and compassionate Urologist/Oncologist one can have for a doctor. I have been with him for 3 years for bladder cancer. I am an RN/ICU nurse and I can honestly state that he is by far the best. I travel from the Florida Space Coast for my appointments which is well worth the trip. I have recommended him to friends of mine and all have been extremely satisfied with his care. He also has an wonderful and compassionate staff.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Steinberg is excellent and he goes above and beyond gor his patients. Thank you Dr.Steinberg! I feel very lucky to be your patient!

January 12th, 2015
Happy Bladder Cancer Survivor
I have been under Dr. Jordan Steinberg’s care for high grade non-invasive bladder cancer. He is a great urologist and oncologist. He explains things very well and answers all my questions. He has top notch diagnostic skills and an excellent bedside manner, as well as being gentle during procedures. His office staff is very efficient and friendly. He has been monitoring my BC and I am now 2 years free from any recurrences. He is very thorough and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good urologist.

March 1st, 2014
Best Urologist In Town
I went to Dr. Steinberg for BPH and an elevated PSA from my latest blood work. My wife, who previously had bladder cancer, is his patient so I was already impressed by him and his office staff. Dr. Steinberg was very proactive when he found I was retaining urine and immediately set me up for an MRI of my prostate. I like his thoroughness and concern for his patients. He listens to his patients and is very compassionate. Also, his staff is friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend him and his office to anyone needing a top urologist.

July 12th, 2013
Excellent Physician
Dr Steinberg is one of the best physicians I have ever seen. He treated me with respect and genuinely cared about my health and concerns. I have had many questions about my diagnosis and treatment process; he has gone out of the way to help me better understand. I would certainly recommend him.

February 16th, 2013
Top Notch Urologic Oncologist
After recently being diagnosed with bladder cancer and getting a second opinion from Johns Hopkins, I decided to search for a urologist who was not only excellent, but who would listen and respect me. I consider myself fortunate to find a doctor that is knowledgeable with cancer with a specialty in bladder cancer. What I like most about him is the way he monitors his cancer patients with cytology, cystoscopy and FISH markers. His office staff is efficient and courteous. I am a member of the BCAN support group and I would highly recommend Dr. Steinberg to all its members.

November 23rd, 2010
My wife has had two years of somewhat mysterious health issues, which have included two Kidney stones and several visits with Dr. Steinberg. Dr. Steinberg has twice performed procedures, once opening a stricture in her ureter and once removing a small stone. He always treated my wife with the utmost care and concern, and even helped us find other good specialists since we lacked a primary care physician. We have been to many doctors and specialists, and above all, Dr. Steinberg was very sincere and truly has a passion for his work and for his patients. It is a nice feeling going into a procedure and knowing that your doctor truly has your best interests at heart.

August 29th, 2010
One of the best doctors we've ever met
I have been a patient of Dr. Steinberg's for a few years. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors we've ever met. He was the fourth urologist we saw for a difficult problem, and the only urologist that actually solved my problem. He didn't care that we were uninsured and that we didn't have the means to pay the hospital bill or his office. That is why I was very surprised to read one of the reviews on this site. Clearly that individual doesn't know Dr. Steinberg or his office staff. I recommend Dr. Steinberg to all my friends and family and they thank me over and over for the referral.

July 13th, 2010
My husband has kidney stones. If you ever had them or have a loved one that has suffered with kidney stones, you would know that it is an unbearable pain. The reason I have rated Dr. Steinberg so low is because him and his practice are all interested if we have the funds to pay them instead of my husbands well-being. My husband has been going to Dr. Cohen and Dr. Steinber's office for almost two years. He was recently laid-off due to the economic crisis. This past weekend I had to take him to the ER closest to where we live. The ER Dr. suggested that we follow up with his Dr. and we did. I was asked by Dr. Steinberg if he was currently working and after letting him and his staff know of my husband situation, they told him to go back to the ER where he went the first time and they should take care of him there. That to me is just plain sad. It's frightening to see someone that is very sick and in pain, would get turned away just because he or she does not have health insurance. Just because he doesn't have health insurance doesn't mean we didn't have other ways to pay. I would never recomend Dr. Steinberg or any of his staff to my family or friends.

July 6th, 2010
My Consult and Treatment
I found Dr Steinberg to be an intelligent, professional who was able to put me at ease at our first meeting. Although, I had initially felt a twinge of embarrassment at discussing the most intimate parts of life, with anyone, Dr Steinberg, who always has a knowing smile on his face enabled me to open up and be more than candid in discussing my problem. In my book he's a great physician.

August 11th, 2009
Exceptional Care, Proven Experience, Quality and Expertise
Impacted Kidney stone and severely enlarged prostate requiring surgery.Pre-surgical consultation was thorough, thoughtful, lowered my anxiety and I was treated with respect, care and sense of being a priority, not just another appointment.Post surgical experience was superior. Dr. took early, early a.m. call from patient, personally, and in spite of the late/early hour, was courteous, caring, thoughtful, and patient with someone in crisis and panic due to what turned out to be post-surgical bladder retention. Advised intelligently and with discretion. Prescribed with discretion and not just pushing pills.Overall, a knowledgeable professional who took time to discuss, explain, listen, and advise without being detached. Discreet, kind, skilled and exceptionally focused.Staff equally as skilled and caring.Follow-up was consistent. Office and Dr. called post-surgery and post-procedure in all instances.A well educated, widely published, smart and compassionate physician. A rare thing, indeed.