A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Stern, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Stern, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from George Washington University Medical School, Washinton, DC. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan C Stern MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordan C. Stern practice?
- Dr. Jordan Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Stern practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.