A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Stern, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Stern, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from George Washington University Medical School, Washinton, DC. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan C Stern MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordan C. Stern practice?
- Dr. Jordan Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Stern practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.