A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder, CO
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jordan Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Stoll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons and Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.