A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoll
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder, CO
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jordan Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Stoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Surgeons.