A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoll
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder, CO
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jordan Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Stoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Surgeons.