A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Stoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Boulder, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jordan Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Stoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Sports Medicine Doctors.