A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Tannenbaum practice?
Dr. Jordan Tannenbaum practices Pediatrics near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Oneonta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jordon Tannenbaum