A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Topel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Topel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Topel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Topel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Topel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan L Topel MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan L. Topel practice?
- Dr. Jordan Topel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Topel practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.