A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Topel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Topel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Topel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Facial Pain
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Topel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Topel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan L. Topel practice?
Dr. Jordan Topel practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.