A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Usunov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Usunov is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usunov
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Usunov Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Usunov graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Usunov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan M Usunov MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Usunov practice?
- Dr. Jordan Usunov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Usunov practices Ophthalmology near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Ophthalmologists.