A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Usunov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Usunov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Usunov graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Usunov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Milcov Usunov MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Usunov practice?
- Dr. Jordan Usunov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Usunov practices Ophthalmology near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Tracy Ophthalmologists.