A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Ziegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Ziegler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ziegler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Isaac Ziegler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan I. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Jordan Ziegler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Ziegler practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.