Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Zuckerman is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is also very kind and seems genuinely concerned about you.

June 6th, 2016
Beyond my expectations!
I have been a patient of Dr. Zuckerman for quite a while but last year when he was very booked and I needed an appointment his medical assistant Maria suggested I see Phoebe Tam the PA. Although I hesitated she assured me I would be more than happy. Maria could not have been more right. Phoebe Tam is a real gem. She takes her time, has a world of patience, & is extremely knowledgeable. This PA & medical assistant make a great team.....5 starts all the way!!!!!!!!

May 13th, 2016
Professional staff
The staff at Dr Zuckerman's facility processes you with quick and efficient service. They seem knowledgeable, and pleasant. Dr. Zuckerman, is took care of removal of sections of my back that had pre cancerous moles painlessly. I will always go back to this office for regular scans and procedures.

April 7th, 2016
Has a great staff and does a great job! Very informative!!!

February 1st, 2016
Thanks Dr Zuckerman
I have been a patient of Dr Zuckerman for almost ten years.Although I moved from Bayside, I travel more than 50 miles from home to keep my appointments with him, thats how strongly I feel about being treated by him. He is a consumate professional, a caring, gifted and knowledgeable physician. His office has a first class support staff always eager to help. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Zuckerman to anyone looking for the best in dermatological care.

January 18th, 2016
Dr Zuckerman is the BEST. My wife and I highly recommend him to all of our family members and friends!

November 19th, 2015
DR. Zuckerman is an excellent dermatologist who diligently diagnosed and resolved my dermatological issues. His calm demeanor and nurturing approach are highly appreciated.

November 17th, 2015
EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST!
Dr. Zuckerman is definitely the best dermatologist I've ever been to! He takes his time with his patients, and definitely knows his stuff. I went to 3 other dermatologists for a skin problem, and he was the only one who knew how to cure it. He's also very funny, and really put me at ease during a cosmetic procedure I wanted to get done. I've recommended him to many of my friends, and they've all had great experiences at his office. I wouldn't go anywhere else when i have a skin problem!

July 14th, 2015
The Best Dermatologist!
I've seen Dr. Zuckerman for help with various skin problems for the last two years. He is extremely knowledgeable, very friendly, and really takes his time to make sure all my questions are answered. His office staff is also very helpful and friendly. I recently tried Botox with Dr. Zuckerman for the first time, and the results I got were amazing! I am so pleased. Would recommend him highly!

July 6th, 2015
Great Dermatologist!
Dr. Zuckerman is an amazing dermatologist! On my husband's first visit, he biopsied a mole on his back that was getting darker and larger, and that Dr. Zuckerman told us looked suspicious. It turned out to be a melanoma. When the results came back from the lab a few days later, his office called to schedule my husband fora surgical procedure to remove the remainder of the spot. They took care of all the insurance approvals within a day, and Dr. Zuckerman did the surgery right after that. My husband didn't feel a thing during the procedure, and he healed up so well. Basically, he saved my husband's life. I am so grateful for everything Dr. Zuckerman and his office staff did for us. Since then, I have recommended Dr. Zuckerman to anyone asking me if I know a really good dermatologist. Everyone I've sent there thanked me afterwards. He's the best!

January 1st, 2015
Very satisfied patient
Excellent experience at The Dermatology Center. I have seen Dr. Zuckerman as well as had follow up appointments with his two PA's Phoebe and Leo. They are all very professional and know their stuff!!! I'm very satisfied with the care they have given me and my family. I highly recommend them to family and friends!! Dr. Z is always very personable and attentive to my needs. He never rushes me and is a doctor who really cares about his patients!!

February 5th, 2014
Jordan S Zuckerman, MD
I was not disappointed! My skin is much clearer afterward. I would highly recommend Bellerose Dermatologist and have recommended it to friends as well.