Dr. Jordan Zuckerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Zuckerman?

August 10th, 2017

Excellent Service/Treatment

Excelent facility, professional staff and expedient yet thorough service. It does get busy from time to time, but the wait times have always been much shorter than at an average doctors' office. I have been seen by Dr. Zuckerman on more than half dozen occasions and I have always been pleasantly received and treated by EVERYONE. I highly recommend The Dermatology Center, and I personally intend to continue going there for the foreseeable future.

February 17th, 2017

Excellent Dr. Great staff. Very nice person.

January 19th, 2017

Terific

I cannot thank him enough for successfully treating me for serious Actinic Keratosis condition.

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Zuckerman is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is also very kind and seems genuinely concerned about you.

June 7th, 2016

Beyond my expectations!

I have been a patient of Dr. Zuckerman for quite a while but last year when he was very booked and I needed an appointment his medical assistant Maria suggested I see Phoebe Tam the PA. Although I hesitated she assured me I would be more than happy. Maria could not have been more right. Phoebe Tam is a real gem. She takes her time, has a world of patience, & is extremely knowledgeable. This PA & medical assistant make a great team.....5 starts all the way!!!!!!!!

May 13th, 2016

Professional staff

The staff at Dr Zuckerman's facility processes you with quick and efficient service. They seem knowledgeable, and pleasant. Dr. Zuckerman, is took care of removal of sections of my back that had pre cancerous moles painlessly. I will always go back to this office for regular scans and procedures.

April 7th, 2016

Has a great staff and does a great job! Very informative!!!

February 1st, 2016

Thanks Dr Zuckerman

I have been a patient of Dr Zuckerman for almost ten years.Although I moved from Bayside, I travel more than 50 miles from home to keep my appointments with him, thats how strongly I feel about being treated by him. He is a consumate professional, a caring, gifted and knowledgeable physician. His office has a first class support staff always eager to help. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Zuckerman to anyone looking for the best in dermatological care.

January 18th, 2016

Dr Zuckerman is the BEST. My wife and I highly recommend him to all of our family members and friends!

November 19th, 2015

DR. Zuckerman is an excellent dermatologist who diligently diagnosed and resolved my dermatological issues. His calm demeanor and nurturing approach are highly appreciated.

November 18th, 2015

EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST!

Dr. Zuckerman is definitely the best dermatologist I've ever been to! He takes his time with his patients, and definitely knows his stuff. I went to 3 other dermatologists for a skin problem, and he was the only one who knew how to cure it. He's also very funny, and really put me at ease during a cosmetic procedure I wanted to get done. I've recommended him to many of my friends, and they've all had great experiences at his office. I wouldn't go anywhere else when i have a skin problem!

July 14th, 2015

The Best Dermatologist!

I've seen Dr. Zuckerman for help with various skin problems for the last two years. He is extremely knowledgeable, very friendly, and really takes his time to make sure all my questions are answered. His office staff is also very helpful and friendly. I recently tried Botox with Dr. Zuckerman for the first time, and the results I got were amazing! I am so pleased. Would recommend him highly!