A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordana Kaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaban
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordana Kaban, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaban graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Kaban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordana Dean Kaban DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordana D. Kaban practice?
- Dr. Jordana Kaban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordana Kaban practices Emergency Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Manhasset Emergency Physicians.