Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordy Cox
Dr. Jordy Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Pueblo, CO (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central. Dr. Cox has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordy Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jordy Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Garrett Bird
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi8
Dr. Wei Peng
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi33
Dr. Craig Wilkinson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi43