Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Sacksner is an expert at his position. He is kind & compassionate & uses humor to relieve patient tension. He will take the time to answer all of your questions & will explain all of your options.

Aug 15th, 2014

He saved my life and prevented me from having a colostomy

Feb 4th, 2014

He saved my life!

Feb 3rd, 2014

Very detail oriented, caring physician

Feb 2nd, 2014

Excellent caring physician

exam room attendant show details exam room attendant
by I worked with the pervert on May 23rd, 2013

I will never forget when this very pretty 21 year old red head named Erin came in to see pervert Sacksner. He was supposed to be looking at her rectum, but he politely took delight in her vaginal area. I saw this and regret not reporting his nasty foul behind. But I will never forget how he did what he did. He want harsh, but it was sneaky and nasty. He enjoys what he does especially if the female patients are way younger than he is. When and if you go see the pervert, ladies keep your vaginas covered. Nasty dog.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor

Just a great Dr.!

Jan 28th, 2012

great doctor

Jun 30th, 2011

Excellent , caring physician saved my life. He is very bright and an excellent surgeon.

Be careful show details Be careful
May 31st, 2011

Yikes lied to me, when I was hurt asked me to meet him in ER and never showed.

Apr 24th, 2011

Great physician. excellent, listens to patiens

Colon & Ventral Hernia's show details Colon & Ventral Hernia's
by Tim Shea on Nov 11th, 2010

I had a ruptured colon that he repaired, but also three ventral hernia's that were repaired as well. He was able to repair and save my colon. Dr Sacksner not only saved my life, but he helped change my lifestyle as well. My wife and I think the world of him. He is not just my Doctor, my surgeon he is my friend and my family just loves him. He has your best interests in mind and well as your health. Great bedside manor.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Oct 6th, 2010

Recently had surgery on colon that while performing the operation complications Dr. Sacksner found problems with the pancreas. He did his job in treating both medical issues without hesitation and with great concern. Dr. Sacksner was recommened by my gastroentenist and a patient when I had a Pre-Op appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Sacksner if colon or any other surgery is necessary.