A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorg Dziersk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziersk graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Dziersk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorg Dziersk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorg Dziersk practice?
- Dr. Jorg Dziersk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorg Dziersk practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.