A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gutierrez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Gutierrez MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gutierrez practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.