A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Hernandez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Typical general surgical practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Hernandez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Hernandez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Hernandez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Windcrest, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.