A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Hernandez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Typical general surgical practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Hernandez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Hernandez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Hernandez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Windcrest, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.