A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arturo Lopez MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Lopez practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.