A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Martinez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Health South Treasure Valley Hospital
- West Valley Med Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Martinez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Martinez practices Ophthalmology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Nampa Ophthalmologists.