A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Martinez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Martinez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Martinez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Martinez practices Ophthalmology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Nampa Ophthalmologists.