A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Pino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Pino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Pino, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pino graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Pino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Pino FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Pino practice?
- Dr. Jorge Pino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Pino practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.