Dr. Jorge Pino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Pino?

• Good

Excellent Doctor!

A+

April 29th, 2016

bedside manner

My experience for over two years with Pino was not good. He was rude and did not care about my diabities. I will never see him again and will not recommend him to anyone.

December 9th, 2015

Absolute Nightmare.

I had thyroid cancer at 19. He was my doctor. He wasn't good the first time. Had no bed side manor, made every single decision without my input or without explaining my options or explaining his choices. Did a cancer marker test last week at my primary care doctor, he sent me back to Pino and after waiting over an hour he talks to me for 10 minutes, says something about numbers and a scan, then gets out his recorder and starts taking his own notes and finally I say "are you telling me I have cancer again or not" and he looked at me like I was an idiot and says "yes?" Like I was supposed to know that without him telling me. Then he says into his recorder that I need to stay off my meds for atleast 4 more weeks (I have no thyroid and have already been off meds for 2 months for the cancer test) and I ask him if he just said I had to be off my meds for 4 more weeks because if he did how could I? I am already passing out almost daily, have developed Bell's palsy, and am on the verge of losing my job because I'm never there. I asked how long I could live without the meds when I don't have a thyroid. He proceeded to tell me he was the doctor, not me, ask how dare I question his medical decisions, told me there were plenty of other doctors and if I ever questioned his decisions again I could use a different one because he didn't have to deal with it. I tried explaining how I wasn't questioning his medical plan, I was going to do what he said, I just didn't understand if I physically could and wanted to make sure I understood him correctly and he said I'd be fine. Then his nurse calls me today to tell me the time of my ultrasound. I answer from my sleep because that's all I have energy enough to do at this point and this woman goes "is this _______" I said "yes ma'am" "you have a neck ultrasound with dr pinos office Friday at 10" "okay than..." "Yeah" and click she hangs up on me in the middle of my sentence. Doesn't give me a chance to ask where I'm supposed to go seeing as how he works out of two locations, nothing. I'm 23 years old, have cancer for the second time, am scared, am confused, am sick as possible and these peoples ego is 10x more important to them then explaining what is going on to me. I'm not allowed to ask questions, I'm expected to know what's going on without being told, and I'm not expected to show any emotion about anything even though I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE CANCER YET AGAIN AT 23. He is the doctor, you are the patient and so you're expected to never question anything about your treatment because he knows all and you're ignorant but at the the same time you're expected to automatically understand what's going on by him spitting out numbers at you. he made what was already a horrible day ten times worse because he couldn't even give me the common decency to explain what was going on, what it meant, and answer my questions without tripping over his major ego. Then to boot his nurse calls me and is as rude as she could possibly be as well.

August 18th, 2015

Do not go here!

I always have to wait OVER AN HOUR once I get in the exam room. There is no one waiting?!? Why does it take them so long?? The doctor is a jerk and doesn't like you to ask questions or question any diagnosis.

February 3rd, 2014

charges $10 to write prescription !!!!!

nurse tried to talk me out of insulin pump i have had for 3 years- fussed about my a1c- wanted to do all kinds of test , i will not be going back to him . i have had diabetes for 18 years and i know more than this crazy guy

June 9th, 2011

I liked the Dr pretty good. He did spend a lot of time with me and was very knowledgeable. However, the Nurse, Tina is HORRIBLE! Accordng to her, they do not call you with lab results or mail you anything. You have to call yourself and when you do....good luck with her getting back to you. I will bot be back because of her. The lab faxed them my results and 3 weeks later after not hearing anything, Tina said they never received them. The lab gave me the correct fax # that they were suppose to fax it to and had confirmation that it was sent. My lab results were of such that I needed my medication lowered right away and 3 weeks were lost. I am lucky that I did not have a stroke or heart attack. She has no compassion for people and does not get back to you in a timely manner when you leave a message.

December 20th, 2010

ONE OF THE BEST????

I don't know why he was even considered - more than 2 hour wait and barely spoke to me.

March 9th, 2017