A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Prieto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Prieto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prieto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Prieto practice?
Dr. Jorge Prieto practices Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Gastroenterologists.