A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Prieto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Prieto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Prieto MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Jorge Prieto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Prieto practices Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Gastroenterologists.