A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Ramirez, Pediatric Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ramirez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Ramirez MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Ramirez practices Pediatric Nephrology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Nephrologists.