Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Ramirez
Dr. Jorge Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Lucerne Medical Center and Arnold Palmer Medical Center. Dr. Ramirez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Ramirez has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jorge Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Federico Laham
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Rebecca Welch
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. William Patten
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi14