A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rivero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rivero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rivero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Rivero has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Rivero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Rivero practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rivero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Rivero practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians and Laguna Hills Geriatric Doctors.