A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Surgeons.