A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Antonio Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.