A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Acevedo-Crespo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Acevedo-Crespo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo-Crespo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Acevedo-Crespo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge F Acevedo-Crespo FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Acevedo-Crespo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo-Crespo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Acevedo-Crespo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.